Splashville is the newest state of the art aquatic facility to open its doors to the greater Vaughan community.
With over 11,000 square feet of activity space, this facility offers services that caters to the needs of many members of the community. Splashville offers a wide range of innovative and unique services in the industry and the team prides themselves in working with their clients to create customized programs that best fit the needs of each individual and family.
- 2 salt water pools at 88°F
- Indoor Splash Pool birthday parties & large 800 sq. ft party rooms with kitchen amenities (sink, fridge)
- Parent & Tot classes – 6:1 ratio, pool exclusivity
- Red Cross programs – Preschool, Swimkids 1-10
- 2:1 ratio under 5 years / 3:1 for 5 years & up / Private lessons also available
- Adult classes, beginner, intermediate, & advanced classes available – 3:1 ratio – Private & Semi Private also available
- Red Cross & Lifesaving Advanced Courses
- Red Cross Babysitting Course
- Aqua Fit & Adult Lane Swim Memberships
- Qualified & Experienced Instructors
- Large Girls, Boys, and Family Change Rooms
- Offering year round swimming lessons
Fall, Winter, March Break, Spring & Summer programs
Want to keep your kids physically and socially active while learning a life skill?
Enroll in our full range of certified Red Cross and Lifesaving swimming programs with low ratios.
Want to bring your friends and family together?
Host your party in one of two over sized party rooms along with time in the splash pad and pool. Leave all of the planning to our team of expert staff.
Are you an avid swimmer, or simply enjoy the relaxation of being in a pool, or an eager learner?
We have the right program for you including adult classes, and memberships for lane swim and Aqua Fit.
Schedules & Registration
Registration on now!