Splashville is the newest state of the art aquatic facility to open its doors to the greater Vaughan community.
With over 11,000 square feet of activity space, this facility offers services that caters to the needs of many members of the community. Splashville offers a wide range of innovative and unique services in the industry and the team prides themselves in working with their clients to create customized programs that best fit the needs of each individual and family.
- 2 salt water pools at 88°F
- Indoor Splash Pool birthday parties & large 800 sq. ft party rooms with kitchen amenities (sink, fridge)
- Parent & Tot classes – 6:1 ratio, pool exclusivity
- Red Cross programs – Preschool, Swimkids 1-10
- 2:1 ratio under 5 years / 3:1 for 5 years & up / Private lessons also available
- Adult classes, beginner, intermediate, & advanced classes available – 3:1 ratio – Private & Semi Private also available
- Red Cross & Lifesaving Advanced Courses
- Red Cross Babysitting Course
- Aqua Fit & Adult Lane Swim Memberships
- Qualified & Experienced Instructors
- Large Girls, Boys, and Family Change Rooms
- Offering year round swimming lessons
Fall, Winter, March Break, Spring & Summer programs
Want to keep your kids physically and socially active while learning a life skill?
Enroll in our full range of certified Red Cross and Lifesaving swimming programs with low ratios. You can also take advantage of fun activity in our splash pool during recreational Family Splash days for kids registered in our programs.
Want to bring your friends and family together?
Host your party in one of two over sized party rooms along with time in the splash pad and pool. Leave all of the planning to our team of expert staff.
Are you an avid swimmer, or simply enjoy the relaxation of being in a pool, or an eager learner?
We have the right program for you including adult classes, and memberships for lane swim and Aqua Fit.
We also offer through our great partners an opportunity for the entire family to stay active. Parents can take part in one of many weekly Zumba classes with Patricia. You can also enroll kids of all ages with Serenity Taekwon-Do with Ms. Leia and now offering classes for your Little Dragons ages 3-5 yrs. Starting Fall 2016 you can also take advantage of two great new programs: Family & Adult Yoga offered by Gateway Yoga. As well as Strong Mom – a fitness class for moms & babies offered by FitTritious.
Schedules & Registration
Summer 2017 schedule coming soon!
Summer Camp Schedule - For Registration please contact office.